The Corn Tortilla of Death ~ BitterSweetLife

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Corn Tortilla of Death

It seldom pays to question a woman’s refrigerator management.

Me: “Where are the corn tortillas? Are there any left?”
Lindsay: “I don’t know. I didn’t eat any corn tortillas.”
Me: “Oh, there they are. In a place so obvious only I could have put them there.”
Lindsay: GRRAARUGHRAAGH! Honey, I feel aggression toward you!”

In these very tense moments, I’m just thankful for my unassuming demeanor, which has defused situations far more desperate even than this.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better check those tortillas before you eat them.

AJ said...

I definitely think I'd notice if the tortilla looked that bad.

Anonymous said...

Well, actually, it's one of those Virgin Mary tortillas.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife