The Chocolate Easter Eggs Are Safe ~ BitterSweetLife

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Chocolate Easter Eggs Are Safe

For Easter, among other things, Lindsay gave me a couple handfuls of chocolate eggs. Later I found the rest of the bag, in its entirety, sitting on the bathroom counter - which was not very hygienic and could also become a distraction during tooth brushing.

I did the obvious thing: Moved the chocolate eggs to a safe place.

Later that day, Lindsay asked me where I moved them. She's continued to ask me every day since then.

I may tell her. Or I may not. I have to think about it. You just can't rush these things.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiding chocolate from a woman? That doesn't sound very prudent.

Will Robison said...

I'd suggest leaving a ransom note, or laying out a set of clues for her to follow. Of course, if you make it too hard, your life is in your own hands ;)

littlepeace said...

Or give her one egg per day. That would be funny. :) (I think. Lindsay might not think so.)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife