Reality Bytes ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, February 17, 2006

Reality Bytes

Those of you who avidly read the comments on this blog (and toy with the idea of someday posting one yourself) may want to revisit a post from a few days ago, Is Reality Good? Not only has the post continued to attract traffic, comments have also continued to appear. There has even been some (gasp) disagreement, which obviously increases the excitement quotient.

Some of you, if you have an eye for effect, might choose this moment to step forward and be counted as commentators in your own right. Give us your take on Is Reality Good? Now wouldn't that be a great way to start the weekend?

In other breaking news, I have a couple new Jayhawk hoops posts up over at Phog Blog:

Darrell Arthur Decision Pending? and Stopping the Mouth: Jayhawks vs. Stinson
. Here's a quick excerpt from the latter:

During Iowa State’s losing effort Saturday, Stinson talked a big game. His pie-hole became his face’s largest feature, so much so that Brandon Rush commented afterwards, “That boy has a big mouth on him.” And after the Jayhawks blanked Stinson for the second time, he still thought he had something to say, muttering to Robinson about future duels back in New York.
I know not everyone will dig these; but the brighter, more hip among you can make your way over the Phog Blog at your leisure.

I'm out.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

John B. said...

The 25th looms large, doesn't it?

AJ said...

HUGE.

What will make that evening even more tense is that I have to be present at a good friend's wedding shower during the game. (I'd skip, but my presence would be missed, and my friend is powerless to change the date...although he offered to skip with me.)

This means I'll be watching the whole competition on tape, so I'll have to maintain a scrupulous media blackout until I get home.

Of course, it's not like I'm nervous. I'm calling for an 8 point KU win over the 'Horns.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife