A Sudden Change of Plan ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Sudden Change of Plan

I just returned from 60-mile drive to rendezvous with my brother. The plan was to continue our never-ending battle against militant greenery. In other words, it would be a full day of mowing. However, my drive turned out to be merely recreational, because my bro forgot to mention to me that we were taking the day off. Oops.

Fortunately for him, there were extenuating circumstances, namely that he is in the throes of the affection which leads to marriage. When you fall in love, there are always consequences. Brains are among the first to go.

I’m making a note of this because I have a feeling it could make a good story later.

As for me… Why hellooo, Mr. Archaeology Paper…

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

aa said...

I agree. Brains are among the first to go, but logic has never been more bittersweet when one is in love.

Anonymous said...

Ah, well, you speak from blissful experience so your words fall not harshly.

aPaulo11

AJ said...

True, true. Love makes logic sweet but inconsistent. And I do speak from experience...

Good to hear from you, aPaulo. We've missed you around these parts.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife