Dull Blue ~ BitterSweetLife

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Dull Blue

In case you haven't noticed, my self-designed banner has disappeared, replaced by a strikingly-blank blue space. As far as I can tell, the image host I was using closed up shop without telling anyone. Their website isn't even responding. I was able to relocate all my buttons and small graphics easily, but the banner may take some work. I had to tinker with my template for hours to make it look right. For the time being BitterSweetLife looks like an exceptionally unimaginative blog. Sigh.

Just so you know I know.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you had a creative image header. Some people haven't even gotten around to making one yet. And by "some people" I mean myself.

AJ said...

Thanks for the moral support, skor. The thing about your blog is - the profile pic changes constantly, which adds visual allure. ;)

Ok, I've been fooling with my banner for hours. I think a breakthrough is imminent.

Better be.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife