Be Strong ~ BitterSweetLife

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Be Strong

Quick note to the loyal readership:

I'll be offline for the next 3 days, headed out of town. I'm expecting to have a refreshing and thought-provoking time, which will assure good material for future posts. Unfortunately, I don't have a notebook pc to take on this trip, so... well, you know where this is headed.

I'm sorry. This is painful for all of us, but... I'm confident we'll all come out the stronger. I was going to slam up a "quick" post of substance this afternoon, but packing took precedence. (And when are they ever "quick?") All I can say is Hit the archives. And, of course, be strong.

Soon, life will be back to normal.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

6 comments:

tequilita said...

OHHHHH! THE HUMANITY! hurry back! <:(

Anonymous said...

oh.. ok.
have fun.

love,
=)

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's day four, we're waiting... :)

Where'd you go, anyway?

AJ said...

I headed to gloomy Minnesota ("Minn-eh-SEW-da")for a brilliant conference hosted by John Piper (Desiring God, A Godward Life, etc.)

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E.

Now I'm just trying to process all the mind-imploding input.

Oneway the Herald said...

Piper conference? What? You coulda scooped a brotha up on the way to Hockey-land. I envy you...but I heard Ravi Zacharias last night, so I ain't mad atcha

AJ said...

>>...I envy you...but I heard Ravi Zacharias last night, so I ain't mad atcha<<

You did what? Now it's my turn to be envious. I've heard Ravi live once; unforgettable. We need to work out some "swap" kind of deal where we can each attend the other's conferences...

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife