Kansas Jayhawks Basketball in Canada: Recap ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kansas Jayhawks Basketball in Canada: Recap

I have to think Canada had one of the more exciting moments in its history when the Kansas Jayhawks visited to play 3 games back in August. Seth Davis recaps the trip and gives us an idea of who the major players on KU's young 2008-2009 team will be.

I was probably one of the few die-hards who watched these games via streaming video online. The match against Carleton actually had a big-time atmosphere. This Jayhawk squad is inexperienced, but they have the talent to do some damage. I think they'll emerge as contenders a little ways into the season and play a couple tournament games at least.

Incidentally, I kind of want these Jayhawk T-Mac kicks.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

4 comments:

Spyder said...

No, it was exciting because I was in Canada in August! I love Ottawa. I didn't get to go there this year since I was alone & didn't do any extra trips while up there.

Will Robison said...

You watched exhibition games online. Think about that. Your friends and family may want to consider an intervention. You clearly need help. ;)

Anonymous said...

"The match against Carleton actually had a big-time atmosphere."

Canada v. Kansas?

Ahahahahahaha.

AJ said...

@ Spyder, your presence in Canada helps explain that big time atmosphere that Will is mocking above. ;)

@ Will R: You watched exhibition games online. Think about that.

Ok, I will... It makes me pretty cool, doesn't it?

@ Will H, picture UCLA traveling to Paris, and you get the idea. Heh.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife