Tragic Flaw? ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tragic Flaw?

Geniuses are said to have their little quirks.

“If someone gets 100%, the test was too easy. If someone gets 0%, it was too hard.” So says my august professor, and I’m wondering if this might be his Platonic foible…and my Achilles heel. His concept sounds good in theory, but one slowly realizes the margin for failure is much greater than the margin for success; at my last calculation, A-level is 95% and up.

I’ll give you my verdict after I get the first exam back.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

aa said...

Ah, I have a friend who almost pulled all his hair out for getting one item on his exam wrong. =D

Anyway, good luck.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife