‘Hawk Hope ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

‘Hawk Hope



It ought to be noted that for those of the Jayhawk nation who are not still weeping in their Gatorade, the future looks bright. A recent article in the KC Star highlighted the three phenoms who make up the incoming class, and tonight’s MacDonald’s All-America game, featuring all three prep stars on the same squad, will no doubt bear this out. Assuming the Illini bounce the Gumshoes in the title match, Bill Self may bring home the NCAA ring before ol’ lyin’ Roy does. Go Illini! Crush the ‘Heels!



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

6 comments:

Oneway the Herald said...

The Illini already gave me the greatest college game ever to be witnessed by man in this, or any other, generation. How will this story end?

Good to hear KU's got hope.

Off topic:

I think there is some hitch in comment sections that open in new windows, holmes.

The link you left in my comments section links back to that same post. I just keep circling around, lost. What a cruel labyrinth of links!

Anonymous said...

I hesitate to post this, but I must.

Perhaps you should post the new international symbol for choking. :)

Anonymous said...

well as a matter of fact... my folks have been talking about breeding me!!! but the sales will probably be rather pricey. i mean i am purebred!!! and don't feel bad about planning my children's lives.thanks so much for the comment!!! :)

lucy lynn

AJ said...

Wow, notch another "first-time" achievement for BitterSweetLife - my first comment from a non-human reader. Lucy appears to be some kind of a Spaniel to me, but I'm no expert.

Peter said...

Blah. You were scared to take me on one-on-one on Wednesday. And KU's Mario Chalmers scored only 20, not 22. Julian Wright had some whopper dunks. Poor Micah Downs pouted about not playing more than 11 minutes. And I envisioned myself as more of a Michael Lee than a J.R. Giddens. I was more than 50% that game.

Claudine said...

Tear their heads off!! Whoa, suddenly felt sporty. Great blog. Here's me.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife