Self-Subversive Blogging ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Self-Subversive Blogging

Sometimes I wonder if I'm starting to sound more like my blog.

Not that everything I say seems brilliant or remarkably funny (maybe that will be a long-term effect), but specifically, I wonder if I'm beginning to work more "useful" words into conversations, speak more directly and to the point. Could blogging affect speech patterns?

It could be just a matter of time until "transpicuous" or "wiggy" crops up in a conversation. Now that's a sobering thought.

Anyway, just something to think about (briefly) before getting back to life's more serious questions. Questions like, Could blogging affect one's coffee consumption?



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

. : A : . said...

I think blogging can't affect a lot of things subconsciously. Yes, that includes how you sound and your coffee consumption.

:-)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife