In the Right Crowd, I Stand Out ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, November 05, 2004

In the Right Crowd, I Stand Out

Something humorous happened at work today. When the students walked into the high school class where I was substituting, one of them said, "Hey, we have the thin substitute with hair!" Yea. I guess I can think of worse epithets, though. This comment ought to tell you something about the average employee in my profession.

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

littlepeace said...

My Comp. II professor was bald. He told us that his hair fell out because he agonized over his writing, but what hair hadn't fallen out, he shaved off every Sunday.
He was one strange individual.

AJ said...

Professors and teachers take note: If your hair allocation begins to decrease, just accept it as the academic badge of honor that it is, and don't make a talking point of it. We know, we know, wisdom and pensions rise as follicles bow out.

But seriously...this does seem to be an benchmark of academia!

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife