I cannot move my arms. But I would kill you if I could. ~ BitterSweetLife

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I cannot move my arms. But I would kill you if I could.

By no means am I making any insinuations about the respective personalities of Aidan (shown here, in a retro shot) and Asher. Just consider the two photos as similar in setting, theme, and composition. Remarkably similar, but with one glaring difference...

I could get into this compare-and-contrast thing if I let myself.

Posted by Picasa



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! that's brilliant... don't be too quick with those comparisons just yet :)something tells me Asher isn't as docile as he would have us believe...

AJ said...

something tells me Asher isn't as docile as he would have us believe...


I also have begun to suspect this...

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife