I Am Not Crazy: KU Will Make the Final Four ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Am Not Crazy: KU Will Make the Final Four

Despite the Wall Street Journal's number-crunching, which reveals that KU had better not overlook North Dakota State, I was thrilled to discover that I'm not the only one picking the Jayhawks to make the Final Four again.

Disregard the Spock pseudonym and you'll realize this guy makes some excellent points. :)



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

BruceA said...

I can see only one flaw in Mr. Spock's logic: That one team with a better conference record than KU just happens to be in the same regional. But it would be great to see the Jayhawks back in the Final Four even after losing six players to the NBA. Bill Self knows how to recruit.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife