Blog Under Construction ~ BitterSweetLife

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Blog Under Construction

I'm going to be out of town for a couple days, so the backlog of posts I've been wanting to write will have to wait until later this week. Sorry for the extended silence. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar... the "headlines from strong sites" update constantly, thanks to the magic of RSS.

Call for Entries

Also, I'll be adding some additional sources soon, so maybe you'd like to take a second and let me know about a blog I should append to my list. No guarantees, but I'm always looking for great new reads. Even if you think I might like your blog, don't be shy. I don't link to the ultra-huge, highly-populated blogs (they all link to each other, anyway) but I love it when I find some unrecognized creative person quietly writing original material.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

8 comments:

*why, yarn?* said...

Hey. I remember reading your blog from the bittersweet days. Then I lost touch of blogging and blog-reading and have only recently revived myself at http://wainyan.wordpress.com.

Maybe I think you'd like my blog? haha. A comment you left on my blog once was to a statement "There a mystery of God in the mystery of man". Btw, I haven't expounded on it. Yet.. haha

N8 T8 said...

Hey, Arie. I was wondering if you would be willing to have a look-see at my blog, thedeb8withn8.blogspot.com. Hope you have a good time at the Pastors Conference. And keep an eye on my dad. j/k.

Colleen Franklin said...

Hi! I'm over here from Camille at 327 Market's recommendation-your post about Christian Spirituality resounded with me, I'm looking for quiet places to hear God speak too... (not easy with a toddler!)

AJ said...

Hey, thanks for the notes. I'll take a look, Nate & Yarn.

Rosa, you're right: having a toddler dramatically ups the noise to silence ratio in favor of noise! I'm a fan of Camille's blog, and in some circles I'm actually known as the one who "discovered" 327 Market. ;)

Unknown said...

I'd recommend http://ktismatics.worpress.com
fascinating explorations of the self etc. from a PoMo perspective but with a good bit of truly original stuff too...

Anonymous said...

AJ,

For theology, leithart.com and alastair.adversaria.com are real gems.

AJ said...

Thanks Saml, Uber - these sound like the kind of links I'm looking for. Especially Leithart, since I have one of his books on my shelf and didn't know he blogged.

Anonymous said...

AJ...
Correct address for Alastair is

alastair.adversaria.co.uk

Feel free to check out mine as well

UberGoober.wordpress.com

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife