Bon Iver for $3 ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bon Iver for $3

Amazon just shortchanged me again. After John B. of Blog Meridian gave me a heads-up on Bon Iver before even Pitchfork had heard of him, I grabbed his first album at full price: For Emma Forever Ago. Now, thanks to Amazon's daily music sales, you can get it for $3.

Ridiculous deal for what I'll choose to call "whispery indie folk with some similarities to Iron and Wine's Sam Beam." Just move fast--you have 24 hours before this message self-destructs.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

John B. said...

I saw this a while back but I'm only now remembering to thank you for embellishing my hipness cred.

I heard about Bon Iver on NPR, did some poking around, and . . . So, NPR deserves some of the credit as well.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife