Reality Is God's Opinion About Something ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Reality Is God's Opinion About Something

Over at Ruminations, Tom engages in some helpful blurring of categories with a post on "facts vs. opinions":

Then it dawned on me, the only person whose opinions become facts would be God Himself. That really set me thinking, and I'm still not done with the thought.

And we're glad he's not. What would be even better is if some more of us were still not done with the thought, i.e., if we started it. Go on, let this one loose and see where it takes you.
Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Susannah said...

Spot on! I use the "already/not yet" concept frequently. Bittersweetness is another good way to describe our present experience... and one reason why I resonate with your thinking. I'll be back to read more.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife