Emerging Church Leaders "On Notice" ~ BitterSweetLife

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Emerging Church Leaders "On Notice"

Apparently Mark Driscoll is causing some furor with his recent criticism of Brian McLaren, Doug Pagitt and Rob Bell. Not that this is anything new.

I haven't read anything by Bell, so I don't have an opinion re: Driscoll's problems with his theology, but I think his theological beefs with McLaren and Pagitt are justified.

I thought some of you might like a look at the confrontational nature of "theology" as it's going down within the broadly-labeled "emerging church." Also, I really wanted to post this picture (stolen from bob.blog).



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife