Germany's Young Theologian ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Germany's Young Theologian

I've been meaning to take a moment and point you toward my friend Timothy's blog. He currently lives in Germany, and has the admirable distinction of being one of the most voracious student of Theology I know. He's not studying the subject in school (although maybe he should!) but he's more serious about Theology than most seminary students I've met.

I've been following his blog for a couple weeks now, and Brevard Childs, Karl Barth, and Jonathan Edwards are a few of the names that've come up. (I'm still waiting for the definitive treatment of Luther.)


Enough said. Go check out The Mental Stomach of D. Timothy Goering. I particularly enjoyed his recent post about self-reflection.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife